Vision organizes the assets that are required to operate a telecom service provider. Learn how to organize and track inventory — including how to associate hardware with a location, compile a purchase order and allocate inventory to a warehouse.
Tracking equipment from different manufacturers and vendors from the beginning purchase order to deployment is made easier with a robust inventory module.
- Inventory Management System - Vision is built to track the entire life cycle of every item from its purchase, storage and deployment into the network.
- Purchase Orders - Learn how to start a purchase order and how to tie received equipment back to the expense.
- Workflows - Review templates to build a custom process for managing purchase orders and more.
- Location-Based - Read why location is the foundation of Vision and how it impacts inventory management.
- Add Inventory - Learn how to add inventory into the system.
- Import Legacy Hardware - Learn how to add legacy hardware to the system.
- Associate Hardware with Locations - Understand how to tie hardware to a specific location.
- Warehouses - Take control over warehouse storage with the ability to set up areas or specific shelf locations for equipment.