Vision shares the job of monitoring the network with the network engineer and shares visual data with frontline support. Monitoring the service is made easy by the active services card on a subscriber's account page. The card allows the representative to quickly assess the status of a subscriber's connection with color-coded status indicators and at-a-glance service package summaries. This way troubleshooting a potential problem doesn't always have to involve a network engineer.
Vision's ability to map circuits makes it possible to build and model the network to reflect ground truth as new subscribers are added. The capability to virtually represent the network ensures new subscribers are being added in areas with existing or planned coverage.
The system creates a visual model of the network, including all hardware and connection ports, to increase company knowledge of the network layout in day-to-day operations.
- Network Events - Learn about setting up alerts and tickets to manage and track outages.
- Network Circuits - Understand how Vision digests network and equipment data to model networks.
- IP Address Management - Review the management tools within Vision for your network's IP Address scheme
- Mapping - Learn how to display network data on the system's base map.
- Location Based - Read why geospatial location is the foundation of Vision.
- Hardware - Learn how to view and edit hardware or setup hardware monitoring.
- Report Cards - Understand how to set-up dashboard report cards for easy data access.
- Summary Cards - Learn how to view and add summary cards to view subscriber account information.