The Monitoring page within Network shows a list of Central Offices where you can quickly check for any potential problems within the network.
Click in the upper right to view the Central Offices being monitored, to view Monitoring templates, and to view the Monitoring map.
Here we can see active alarms and their properties. Click to view Monitoring problems.
Here we can view information regarding this Monitoring problem. Click the problem to view the event.
Click on an alarm problem to view additional details.
- - Actions - Indicate any actions taken or notes about the monitoring problem.
- - Network Events - View any network event(s) associated with the monitoring problem.
- - Notifications - View any correspondence that was sent in relation to the monitoring problem.
- - Recent Problems - View any associated recent problems corresponding to the monitoring problem.
- - Update event - Change the event severity and add a message in relation to the event.
- - Create a network event for this specific event
Monitoring is also viewable from a specific piece of hardware.
- - Vendor Hardware Config
- - Associated Subscribers
- - View Usage
- - View Monitoring Alarms
- - Connect or Swap the Device
- - View or Add associated Network Events
- - View or Add Attachments
- - Get Directions/Drive-time to a location
- - Manually edit the Hardware
Using the monitoring map allows you to see the subscribers status of the equip from a quick view, the map can display different hardware types to get a better understaning of how the subscribers service is performing. The dots on the map signify a subscriber, they are able to be clicked to give you more information on that piece of hardware and the subscriber.
The company dashboard can display the monitoring map that shows the product that can be monitored through Vision. The map is albe to give enough information at a glance to get an understanding the status of the subscribers status, light levels, and product model. The Host and Subscriber values are clickable, as quick links to the hardware page of the monitored device, as well as the subscriber.
The monitoring map can consist of both Fiber and wireless equipment, with wireless you can see models and the status of the subscriber
On the map to filter a specific type of equiptment or monitoring status can be down with the layers toggle feature on the right side of the map