The Monitoring page within Network shows a list of Central Offices where you can quickly check for any potential problems within the network.
Click on a CO to be taken to its Warehouse page or click next to a CO to be taken to the Hardware being monitored.
Click in the upper right to view the Central Offices being monitored, to view Monitoring templates, and to view the Monitoring map.
View Hardware Alarms
Clicking a CO on the Monitoring page will bring you here (the Hardware tab on the Warehouse page). with a red number designates an active alarm for that piece of Hardware. Click to view the alarm.
Here we can see active alarms and their properties. Click to view Monitoring problems.
Here we can view information regarding this Monitoring problem. Click the problem to view the event.
Click on an alarm problem to view additional details.
- - Actions - Indicate any actions taken or notes about the monitoring problem.
- - Network Events - View any network event(s) associated with the monitoring problem.
- - Notifications - View any correspondence that was sent in relation to the monitoring problem.
- - Recent Problems - View any associated recent problems corresponding to the monitoring problem.
- - Update event - Change the event severity and add a message in relation to the event.
- - Create a network event for this specific event
Monitoring is also viewable from a specific piece of hardware.
- - Vendor Hardware Config
- - Associated Subscribers
- - View Usage
- - View Monitoring Alarms
- - Connect or Swap the Device
- - View or Add associated Network Events
- - View or Add Attachments
- - Get Directions/Drive-time to a location
- - Manually edit the Hardware